Monday 30 December 2013

What's In The Body Shop's Ultimate Brush Collection?


Hey guys I got this collection for christmas from my parents, with the brushes being expensive you could say that this was one of my main presents. I would've never of bought these for myself as I've found so many good cheaper makeup brush dupes from various places before (Poundland and Ebay) but I was so happy when I received these. So I decided to blog about what brushes I got in the Ultimate brush collection from The Body Shop.


I have yet to use these brushes they all look so nice I'm delaying using them. They all feel so soft though and although I'm delaying I can't wait to use them.

 The Body Shops Bushes can be found here.

If you would like a full review on these brushes when I've been using them let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment