Friday 27 December 2013

Nivea Creme Care Review


A couple of weeks ago I received a newsletter email from Nivea saying theres a chance I could try out one of their new products, I had to fill out a survey about my skin type and then send it off. A few days later I received an email from them saying I was chosen to try out the new product.

I found this product was like in the name very creamy, but because of that I found that it helped moisturise my skin while I was washing. I really liked the small it was a nice soft scent and not too overpowering, to me it smelt much more like a moisturiser than a shower gel. With it being a cream it's a lot thicker than your typical shower gel but not to thick, it's got a good thickness to work with. Overall I really like this product and I think I'll be buying more when the product hits the shelves as a moisturising shower wash.

This product was never intentionally given to me for a blog post, but I thought that I might as well write a little review about it as I have the new product.


*This product was sent to me for free to review.


No comments:

Post a Comment