Wednesday 25 December 2013

The Bookworm Series: Rules of Attraction

Click here for my review on the first book in the series Perfect Chemistry.

The Blurb
When Carlos Fuentes returns to America after living in Mexico for a year, he doesn’t want any part of the life his older brother, Alex, has laid out for him at a high school in Colorado. Carlos likes living his life on the edge and wants to carve his own path—just like Alex did. Then he meets Kiara Westford. She doesn’t talk much and is completely intimidated by Carlos’ wild ways. As they get to know one another, Carlos assumes Kiara thinks she’s too good for him, and refuses to admit that she might be getting to him. But he soon realizes that being himself is exactly what Kiara needs right now.

My Opinion

I had to keep telling myself again with this book, don't judge a book by it's cover. After reading the first book it wasn't to hard, I was already into the story. This is about Alex's younger brother Carlos and although it does have Alex in it, he's not the main character. I found the main plot and storyline in this book quite similar to Perfect Chemistry. Carlos is just like his brother Alex and he needs a little help to get him on the straight and narrow, while Kiara is a good girl that knows what she wants. The main big downside to this book for me is that the ending happens very quickly, I think I got to around 92% ish maybe a little more before the ending started to be wrapped up. The rest of the story flows really well though. Overall I feel the book was written well and if you were a fan of Perfect Chemistry you'll love this one.

Rating: ****
Release Year: 2010


Read of my Kindle, Image and blurb from Goodreads.

No comments:

Post a Comment