Wednesday 24 April 2013

How I Keep My Skin Moisturised




During the day after washing my face and before putting on my makeup I make sure that my face is moisturised. Depending on how dry my face is I choose out of two different moisturisers, if my face is on the dry side I will choose the Garnier moisture match which I have in normal to dry skin, I find this is great on my skin and once this has gone into my skin the dry patches have gone, and they will be gone all day ( I will do a review on this product soon) I find it amazing for my skin. The other product I use is the Along Came Betty's radiance moisturiser with oat and apricot extracts, although this doesn't work wonders on my skin as much as the Garnier moisturiser (that has a thicker, almost butter like lotion) it still works really well (this is thinner like a normal lotion). One of the best things I love about this product is that in the lotion it has slight gold sprinkles in, this is where the radiance comes in, the gold in the lotion makes your skin look glowing and healthy.

After I have used either of my moisturiers I use the Rimmel London Wake me up foundation. This foundation is actually slightly moistursing for your face as it has fruit extracts in, I find that this foundation doesn't let any of the dry skin patches show through, unlike some other foundations I have. This foundation is also great because it has the same effect as the Along Came Betty moisturiser, it also has the gold specks in, to help your face look glowing and healthy, hence the name 'Wake me up'.
At night once I have taken off all of my makeup I use the Nivea Regenerating night cream. Before using this night cream I was using one that was great but was costing me £6/7, so I decided to try this out which was around the £2/3 mark (in Tesco) and this is just as great, maybe even better and it's so much cheaper. When I wake up the next morning my skin is feeling soft and healthy, from using this it's rare that I get dry skin now.

Also there is drinking water a lot, I try to drink as much water throughout the day as I can. My college has water dispensers so once my water bottle has been emptied, I try to fill it up straight away. Drinking a lot of water really helps your skin and people can even tell, it looks more better and you will have the healthy glow.

If you use or love any of these products, let me know what you think below :)


3 comments:

  1. Great post! I want to try the Rimmel foundation. And you're right about drinking water, even though I don't drink as much as I should.

    I'm going to follow your blog, btw. :)

    BeautyInsideArt

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should try it out, it's great. I know I really need to drink more of it to :)
      thank you :)

      Delete
  2. like that foundation , really good one:)X




    http://throughartrelatedtofashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete