Wednesday 6 August 2014

Tea Tree & Peppermint Intensive Treatment Hand Pack | Review




Having seen the socks version of these I ventured off to my local Poundland, unfortunately they don't sell the socks but they have hand pack. This is along the same lines, where you wear the gloves for 15-20 minutes and then take them off. Supposedly your will have moisturised hands after this time. I put them to the test.
Over the time my local Poundland has been opened I've tried many things from them and been majorly impressed by some things and other have just gone straight for the bin, because of this I didn't know what to expect.


On the back of the packet it explains what the contents of the gloves are and what they will do for your skin.

This is what the gloves look like, on the outside it's just like plastic gloves and because of this you can still be on your computer while they are getting to work. I tried to just leave my hands be and watch a film while it was working but I can never just sit there, I have to check other things too.

My Verdict:
I really liked these, you can feel all the ingredients working away on your hands and the fact that it's only 15-minutes out of your day when you use them isn't that much, while thinking you can still do other stuff for example go on your computer or potter around your house/room sorting it out, meaning your time isn't completely wasted. My hands have been dry for a while now and I know it's a bad habbit but I always forget to put on hand cream before I go to sleep. I tried at one point putting hand lotion in the bathroom by the sink to remember to use it after washing my hands but that was useless to. I think when I go to Poundland next I'm going to buy a few of these and try to remember to use one a week, hopefully this will give my hands the moisture top up they need especially with autumn/winter slowly creeping in. Overall yes I really liked these and my hands felt moisturised after, these are really recommended to anyone who suffers from dry hands. The only downside I found with these is that it says there's no need to wash your hands after using the gloves. After pulling my hands out of the gloves there was still some of the product left on, you could possibly wait around for this to dry into your hands but I had stuff to do so I wiped it off in the end.

Have you used something like this before? The gloves or the socks?



No comments:

Post a Comment