Sunday 3 August 2014

Make Money As You Spend Money | Top Cash Back



Before the other day I'd heard of this site and seen adverts for it, but never really gone onto their site or thought anything else of it which is out of the ordinary for me as I like to save money where I can. Every little helps as Tesco always say. 

Basically if you haven't heard of this site, it's a site which is full of shops and if you shop on a site through these they will give you a percentage of your shopping total back after you've shopped. Depending on who you shop with and at what time the percentage back can vary. At the moment the cash back can vary from 2% to 10% and this will then add to your account. There is a large varied amount of shops available through this site from outdoor sports to makeup.

One thing I really love about this site is that when you go to click get cash back for a certain shop, you will be then taken to the shops topcashback page, this shows the percentage you can get back plus they have a vouchers section, where they have collected all valid current voucher codes which can be used on this site. Now for someone like me who has to search to see if there's any vouchers available before I purchase this is great and is the best thing ever. Another great thing is that it's free to join, although you can upgrade your account to get a higher cash back percentage when you purchase. 

When I first started to try this out the main thing I told myself was that I would've been making these purchases anyway, so why not do it through this site and get some of your own money back in the long run.

To sign up to top cash back, click here. Once you join and you get the bug you won't want to go onto a website and buy anything unless you've seen if it's on here.



No comments:

Post a Comment