Friday 1 August 2014

Nails of The Month | July



The first nail polish I used this month was a set of two, I bought these both separately but thought they would look great together.
They are both from Barry M, the pink is in the shade Strawberry Ice Cream 309 and the glitter is from their Aquarium collection in the shade Treasure Chest.

The next shade I put on was from Deborah Milano, it's from the 7 Days Long collection in 39. For this I decided to try it out as a french manicure and it turned out well.

The last polish I used this month was from Rimmel. This is from the Metal Rush Collection in the shade Royal Blue

These are all long wearing polishes if you wear them with a good top coat, the top and base coats that I'm currently using are Nail Girls 3 in 1 Base, Topcoat and Nail Strengthener. It's really made a difference and I love it now.



1 comment: