Monday 28 July 2014

My Top Summer 5 Under £5



Due to lack of blog post yesterday I decided to put one up today instead as I found I had some extra time to put one together (meaning I wasn't being lazy for once and had my productive blogging hat on.) 
I thought it would be a good idea to show you guys my top 5 items for the summer which are under £5 currently, and all bar one are under £5 all the time.

First up is the Natural Collection Blushed Cheeks blushers, which is £1.99 at boots, these have a 3 for £5 deal going on pretty much all the time in store, so that makes these items even better. Although these are cheap the Natural Collection blushes are amazing and I really recommend checking them out.

Up next is the Collection Work the Colour Eyeshadow Pencils for £3.19 from Boots. These are also currently on deal for 2 Collection cosmetics items for £5, this is bringing the shadow down to £2.50 each. These are really great for the days where you don't want to do much, you can just put them on, blend them out and you're ready to go. What's also great about these is that they're waterproof so they will stay on longer.

My current favorite tan is the St Moriz Tanning Mousse in Medium, this is £2.99 from Fragrance Direct or £4 from other stores. It got to the point this summer where I hated wearing shorts because my legs were just so pale, with that I decided to try out this fake tan. It leaves a really nice natural colour and doesn't go orange at all no matter how many layers to apply. This is the 'dupe' version of St.Tropez. 

My favorite shower gel scent for the summer has to be Moringa from The Body Shop for £4. This is my favorite scent from The Body Shop and I've had this in the body lotions and mists as well. The scent from this stays on your skin so you can still smell it throughout the day.

And finally is the item which is currently £4.98 but is on half price sale and is usually £9.99. I know this is a little bit of a cheat item considering that but I really like it and I wanted to add it in while is was still half price. This is the Olay Complete BB Cream in Light, this also has added SPF 15 in which is great for when you're out in the sun. This gives a light coverage and is light on the skin.

What are you're favorite summer items?


No comments:

Post a Comment