Saturday 30 August 2014

Glossy Box | August







The first 2 items I received in this months box were a mini hand cream by Figs and Rouge which is £6.65 for a full size at Feelunique. This is a 20ml size which is worth £3.95.
The next item I received is from a brand which I have been wanting to try for a while, Essence I Love Extreme Crazy Volume Mascara this is a full size and is £2.80 at Wilkinson.


Next item is a sample item of the Philip Kingsley Elasticizer, I've heard many good things about this since I've been watching Youtube and reading blogs I'm excited to try this out. Full size is £38 (250ml) and available at Lookfantastic
You can get 1/3 off the anniversary kit using the code GLOSSY at the checkout, valid until 15/9/14.


The next item was a sample which was a birthday bonus from Glossy box, It's in the shade Rose and is £3.60 for a full size are Yves Rocher.

The next item is also a sample item, This is a floral smelling perfume. It's available in boots for £67 for a full size at 50ml.


The last item is one that was customised for Glossy box by Kryolan, it's a highlighter in the shade Cashmere. This is a full size item and is worth £12.95 at Kryolan.

Did you receive anything different in your August Glossy Box?

2 comments:

  1. I love glossybox! The nail varnish looks beautiful :) Lovely blog, I'm looking for new blogger friends so if you would like to check out my blog and follow let me know and i'll follow you too! Have a lovely day :) http://dreamlovelivefashion.blogspot.co.uk

    Eleanor x

    ReplyDelete