Tuesday 2 September 2014

Get the September You Beauty Box For Free

Today I found this deal on Save The Student and couldn't resist sharing this great deal with you all. You can get the September box from You beauty for free, the details will follow below.

Here is the code if you would like to just copy and paste ybd342. 
This deal does work as I just had to try this out for myself first and I now have my order processing. I don't know if this deal is just for new members or not it doesn't state anywhere, but as it doesn't state anywhere I couldn't see why not, give it a try anyway it's worth a go.
This is a good opportunity if you thought about joining you beauty but didn't know if it will be worth it.
I've never tried You beauty out and can't wait to get the box now.
You can sign up here.

No comments:

Post a Comment