Wednesday 27 August 2014

Meet The Reason I've Been MIA!


Sitting down and writing a blog post feels a little odd as it feels like I haven't done this in such a long while.
What's the reason I've been MIA for so long? Well guys I now have a horse. She's called Legacy and she's an ex racehorse. Since my last blog post I've been spending all my spare time trying to find things for her, searching online, trying to get the best out of the summer sales with winter coming up and making sure everything was sorted with where she's staying. I was doing all this while carrying out 2 jobs, 
with trying to find time to relax and sleep there was no time to be blogging, the last thing my brain wanted was to be used to write. 
Since I've had her things have started to flow more smoothly, this is the second week now and everything is falling into place, she's got everything she needs (with some added extras) so I can now start thinking about blogging again. 
I must say though after not riding since the middle of June before I finished college, I did miss it a lot and my day out riding Legacy was so nice.

Hopefully blogging should be back on track as of today. 


1 comment: