Friday 3 January 2014

Sales Haul

Hey guys so here's a post with the items that I bought while I was out sales shopping. I bought items from 2 shops New Look and Asos the Asos was online.

I bought these two  tops they are pretty similar and just in different colours. I bought these because I wanted more tops that made me feel mature and more well dressed rather than a t-shirt, I know these are pretty much similar to that but I like these.
These we're originally £9.99 each and I got them for £5 each. 
I couldn't find these online sorry no link.

Like my reason for buying the last two tops I wanted more tops that made me feel mature. The blue top I picked up and thought I don't know where I'm going to wear this but bought it anyway. The peplum top I really liked, I was sad that there wasn't more that I liked in my size.
They were both originally £9.99 and I got the blue top for £5 and the peplum for £4.

Recently I've been loving wearing knee high socks over my leggings or tights with boots and I thought this pair would be great to add to my collection. The Bunting I bought, I thought would be a nice little girly addition to my room, I want to work with it more this year and make it more homely. I bought 2 packs of bunting but couldn't wait to open one of them. The green top is a crop top and I'm not one to wear crop tops but I really liked this top so I picked up a size bigger than I using am and tried it on, It covers my belly but doesn't pass the top of my jeans which is fine with me.
The socks were originally £4.99 and I got them for £2.50.
The bunting was originally £3.99, I bought them for £2 each.
And the top was originally £12.99 and I got it for £6.

When I found out that Asos were selling Primark clothes I was over the moon, I don't have a Primark anywhere near close to me if I want to visit one I have to travel at least 2 hours. Then when I was searching through and seen they did the primark jeans I started happy dancing. I'm in love with Primark jeans, no other brand or stores jeans fit e as well as these do. I checked if they were in the sales and they were at £11 originally that's a bargain anyway but they light pair went down to £6.50 and the dark pair to £7.50.


P.s If you want to try out the Love Me Beauty box you can now with £5 off your first order.
Use the Code LMB50 Here.

No comments:

Post a Comment