Wednesday 8 January 2014

Every Little Helps

Over the last year I have been into more shopping around for products than I had been the year before. I'm always looking for the best deals now and always checking if there's any vouchers or money off codes before I purchase a product, because at the end of the day every little helps. Save the pennies and the pounds will grow. I've put together some sites that I've found helpful over time from getting money off codes to samples of products.


The first one up is Women Freebies this site is presented around woman, it's has a few different sections from competitions, free samples to money off coupons. All of these that are on the site are relevant to your everyday woman from make-up and beauty to dishwasher tablet samples. 

I have mentioned this site Free Beauty before in a previous post here. It's very much like the above site but with much more beauty and more content. They have beauty news, to shopping and their very own swap shop where you can swap your beauty and makeup products.


I found this site Baobella through an Facebook advert and I think they have some of the greatest beauty competitions and offers. Their posts are typically competitions but they do add more under their offers tab. You can also post pictures and videos of anything in the makeup and beauty relation e.g nail art to tutorials.



These two sites are less beauty related than the last few, these sites are much more trying to save money in all areas. Hence the names they are mainly for students who want to save money, but I won't tell if you dont. The first is S.M.S (Student Money Saver)  and the next is 10 ways to have more money as a student, without working. They both share different types of promotions from offers with money of and free samples. 







No comments:

Post a Comment