Wednesday 2 October 2013

Review: Bourjois Une Sheer Lip Balm


Before I stumbled across this line on fragrance direct I hadn't heard of it. So when I placed an order with Fragrance Direct I thought I'd give it a go since it was founded by Bourjois. 

As there wasn't much about this product online I wasn't sure to expect when it came to the colour or the pigment of the colour in the balm. When it arrived I ended up liking the colour, it's a neutral but I found that good as I'm easing my way into wearing lipsticks. It's good for those days where you want a little colour, want some moisture on your lips but don't want something bright and strong.
I bought mine in the shade S05.

 I really like this lip balm and will be ordering more colours soon.
These are available for £1.99 from Fragrance Direct.



No comments:

Post a Comment