Wednesday 1 May 2013

April Favourites!



During the month of April I didn't have a lot of money to spend as I was attending concerts so the favourites have been bought in previous months.


The first is the Rimmel London Wake me up foundation, this foundation lasts all day long and has great staying power. I'm currently studying equine and I ride quite a lot in college (tends to get hot and sweaty at times, ew haha), this foundation will stay from when I put it on at 7am until I take it off at 6pm. I love this. (Also in my how How I keep my skin moisturised post).

The next is the Calvin Klien Shock for her perfume, I seen this as an advert on TV and wanted to try it out, so when I seen it on sale in a shop I tried it out and ended up buying it. It's a sweet and strong smell but it's not too strong. I have the et du toilette version and this stays for a good while on the skin and can last all day if sprayed on clothes. I recommend getting a sample or trying it out. Googling it will probably give you a better description of the smell, I'm not great with that.

The next is The Body Shops Body lotion in white musk, Although my skin is very fussy and only typically works with butters I use this throughout the day as a moisturing top up on my arms. It's a small bottle so it's great to put in my handbag for when I'm in college or just on a day out. The smell of it is amazing, again I recommended smelling and trying it out when you visit The body shop.

Next is a product that I bought for my mum for christmas and I stole due to it being a body souffle. It's great for my skin also with the ingredients in it, it can de-stress. I bought this from Tesco and I think it was around £5.

TV Show - Dallas, I used to watch some of the old re-runs with my mum while I was growing up and now that there has been the reboot of it, she's wanted to watch it and of course I watched it with her. Season 2 has just finished in the US and has one more week left in the UK and I really hope it's gets picked up for season 3. I love watching it and I love that it hasn't changed too much from the original.

Album - The summer set - Legendary. I've been a long time fan of these and have seen them in concert twice, also been lucky enough to meet Brian (the lead singer) at one of the gigs. Each album they have released has got better, this is their third album and I think it's their best yet. I recommend checking it and them out. There is a playlist on youtube to listen to the full album and I leave the link here.

Thats my favourites for this month, hopefully I will have some more products next month.

3 comments:

  1. I would love to try Rimmel's Wake Me Up foundation, need to get round to it :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should try it, it's great. You'll love it :)

      Delete
  2. like that foundation, really good one;)X



    http://throughartrelatedtofashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete