Sunday 16 February 2014

Recent Beauty Haul

Over the last couple of months I've been collecting the items i've been buying and here's the haul to show you all them. Some of the items I've bought separately and a couple have come through a beauty box subscription. 

I've always loved Rimmel's mascara and when they brought this new rockin' curves one into the scandal eyes range I really wanted to try it out. When I seen that it was £4.50 on Asos I had to buy it. There was a sale on through Asos on Rimmel but it doesn't seem to be on anymore, but I've seen you can buy this mascara in Tesco and Boots for £4.99 currently. 
Available here.

Next up is a new mascara from Seventeen, it's currently on an introductory offer of £4.99 at £2 normal price. When I bought this the superlash eyeliner came along as free gift, you can see this below.
Available here.

This last mascara truthfully I have no clue about I received it in the January LoveMe Beauty box. 
It's available here for £23.00.


Recently I've been doing my best to try and sort out my lack of eyeliner skills, trying out all different kinds and attempting to get them to work for me.
I found this NYC liquid liner in poundland but it's available in superdrug for £2.49 here.

This Lord & Berry eyeliner I also received in the January LoveMe Beauty box, it's available here for £7.50. 

This eyeliner isn't currently on the boots website, but I'm sure you will be able to still get it free along with the mascara on the introductory offer.


The last two items I also bought through the Asos sale, first up is the new Rimmel space dust nail polish in Aurora, this was £2.50 in the sale but is available for £3.99 in boots or elsewhere here.
The last item I bought was the Rimmel Apocolips in Celestial, this was £4.50 in the asos sale. It's currently available for £4.99 in boots here saving £1.50 off the normal price.



No comments:

Post a Comment