Saturday 8 February 2014

Face of The Night: A Birthday Party



 Hey guys, so I went to a friends birthday party a couple of weeks ago and at first I didn't plan on making it a post but while I was waiting for my taxi I took a few sneaky pictures, they're not the best and it doesn't show up the eyes properly but it was really impromptu. 
 
Here's what I wore
 Face:
- Rimmel London Wake Me Up Foundation 
-2true face power
- Vivo Baked Blush in Cinnamon Glow

Lips:
- MUA Matte Lipstick in Wild Berry

Eyes:
- Rimmel London Eyeshadow Quad in 002 Smokey Brun
- Calvin Klein Tempting Glimmer Creme Eyeshadow in Sheer Nectar 
- NYC City Curls Mascara in Carbon
- Model.Co Fibre Lashxtend mascara in black.

For my eyes I used the creme shadow as a base and then used the, 2nd lightest shade in the quad towards the inner half of my lid and the 2nd darkest shade on the outer half of my lid. I used the lightest shade as my inner highlight and brow highlight.







No comments:

Post a Comment