Sunday 1 December 2013

Everyday Makeup



Here's the products thats I use on a daily basis. Because I apply my primer in my room and then apply my make up in the bathroom because of better lighting at 7 in the morning I forgot to add it it, but I use The body shops Moisture it primer which is great for normal - dry skin. 

After the primer I use Rimmel Wake me up foundation in the shade soft beige (200).

If I have any redness or pimples that need covering I use Avons Ideal Flawless concealer stick in medium.

As I don't have oily/combination skin I don't really need power but I feel more complete when I've used it, I use 2true smooth matte powder in shade 1/2. 

For blush I use VIVO's baked blush in Cinnamon Glow with it's slight shimmer it doubles up as a good highlighter too.

My favourite mascara of the moment is NYC's City Curls Curling Mascara in Carbon Black.

To highlight my brow bone and the inside of my eyes I use this Rimmel Colour Rush Quad in Smokey Brun.




No comments:

Post a Comment