Saturday 13 April 2013

I'm new to blogging.




I'm new to blogging, I would like to make Youtube videos but I currently don't have enough confidence to make them. I'm hoping that blogging over time will help me get confidence to be able to do it. I also find writing easier to do than speaking to a camera.


So I'm going to introduce myself, I'm Pheobe currently 19 and living in Wales.
I'll be blogging about anything from my life to my little knowledge of make-up and beauty.

Twitter: @mynameispheobe
Instagram: @mynameispheobe
Tumblr: www.wishicouldfloataway.tumblr.com


1 comment:

  1. welcome to the blogging world pheobe!
    i'm sure you'll love being part of it. i only joined myself a few months back and it's one of the best things i ever did
    looking forward to your next post.
    pop over and say hi if you fancy, it'd be lovely to speak some more :)
    laura x

    http://www.lisforladybird.com/

    ReplyDelete