Sunday 18 February 2024

Girl Abroad - Elle Kennedy



⭐⭐⭐⭐ - 4/5

Take Emily in Paris and make it British!

19 year old Abbey gets the opportunity to study abroad for a year in London. She wants to step out from her fathers shadow and get her own life experiences.
Her first test of the British is when she arrives to her new home to find her 3 roommates to be male! Who are all off limits!

When I received the email to say I'd been given the opportunity to review this book before it came out I was over the moon. All I've read this year is pretty much Elle Kennedy.

I'm not typically a person for a love triangle but when it's done right I can enjoy it. I was so happy with the result of the triangle, I felt these 2 where more natural together.

I loved the historical side plot to this book, it kept me hooked and I couldn't wait to see the outcome!

Kindly gifted in return for an honest review via NetGalley!


Availble through Amazon on Kindle edition, Audio book & Paperback



No comments:

Post a Comment