Sunday 28 September 2014

Pamper Night With Me



During the week I was anticipating a stressful night in work last Friday, so to try and de-stress myself a little I decided to give myself a little pamper evening. 


After my shower I mositurised with extracts body butter in the scent Pomegranate & Rosehip, after this I instantly put on my fleecy onesie from Tesco last Christmas (or even Christmas before) and snuggled up with the pizza and an epsiode of Prison break. After this I used a Montagne Jeunesse peel off face mask, you can find this exact face mask from Boots here.
The night face cream I used was Radial Glamtox Night in a sample size. I'm really enjoying this and sad it's almost gone.

After this night I feel like I should pamper myself more either once a week on a certain day or every so often. 

What to you add in extra when you have a pamper evening?
                                        

No comments:

Post a Comment