Monday 14 July 2014

July Glossy Box | Stars and Stripes

After receiving my June box, and being really impressed I decided to keep on with my Glossy Box subscription. So here is the items I received in my July box.


First is a mineral lipstick from Bellapierre Cosmetics in the shade Mandarina. This is a full size product and is £20 from Bellapierre.co.uk

The next item I got was Absolute New York Perfecting Eye shadow Primer, this is a full size and costs $4.99 at Nicka.com 

After that was a full size Carmex lip balm for £2.69 at graftonsbeauty.co.uk

 The final full size item was created especially for Glossy Box and is a color collection nail polish in the shade 'Glossy Seal'. Full size is $8 at shopcolorclub.com


The final item I received was Dr.Bronner's magic liquid soaps, in Lavender. This is a sample size but is a good enough size to get to know if you would like to buy the product again. 
Full size is £3.99 at drbronner.co.uk

You can still get this box at GlossyBox


No comments:

Post a Comment