Friday 23 May 2014

Where Have I Been?

I really want to say sorry for not posting anything this last 2-3 weeks they have been really hectic. College is finishing next month and they've set us the deadline when all the work has to be in, the date has still no creeped up yet but I've been trying to get as much work done as I can before it, this is including new assignments and trying to upgrade older assignments.

So between trying to do college work, college and having a little time to relax I went to see Mcbusted couple of weeks ago in Manchester which was amazing and I want to see them again in Dublin, then throughout that week there was a college trip where we competed in a show jumping and dressage competition (horsey things haha.) That was a long day to say the least up at 4:30 am and didn't get home until 7:30pm. When the weekend hit there was also another college trip to Chatsworth Horse trails at the Chatsworth house estate, beautiful views and beautiful weather, only a little sun burnt thank god. This was from Friday till Monday which then brought me back into the college week and now this is my first proper day of rest (minus work) in 2 weeks, slightly knackered yet I still can't sleep in.

This was just a little update to say where I've been and to why I haven't been blogging, I've missed it but I didn't want to put up a post for the sake of it. As I haven't got much college work to do left now, the plan is to try to go back to my usual schedule of posting 3 times a week. If I don't achieve this I will definitely make sure at least one goes up each week, pushing for 2.  

Thanks for reading.



No comments:

Post a Comment