Friday 21 March 2014

March Birchbox - Lulu Guinness Colabiration

I bought this months Birchbox because I seen a voucher for £5 off the £12.95 box. 
I thought seeing as this is a one off and it's supposed to be a special edition box I would blog about it.

Above are the little extra cards I got in the box, there is the Birchbox magazine, an introductory card to the Birchbox subscription, A £20 off a £100 spend with Lulu Guinness throughout march the code is BIRCHBOX20 if anyone would like it, the card with a list of the items in the box, and a free makeupper from Benefit with Gimme brow.


The products I received in the box are:
- Benefit stay don't stray eye primer in light/medium - Sample size. 
Full size £20.50

- Dr.Brandt pores no more pore refiner - Sample size.
Full size £39

- Molton Brown rhubarb & rose replenishing hand cream - Sample size.
Full size £10

- Korres citrus body milk - Sample size.
Full size £9.50

- English Laundry signature for her perfume - Sample size.
Full size 16

Lifestyle extra - Candy rock.  

Overall I have to say I wasn't majorly impressed with this box, I had seen some people excited for this box to come out but to me there isn't anything special about it. 
I don't think I'll be continuing my subscription with Birchbox as to me it's not quite worth the money, but i'll try some others out too.

 What did you think of the box? Did you get anything different in your box?

P.S I have a book giveaway running here.


No comments:

Post a Comment