Sunday 6 October 2013

Avon Mega Effects Mascara Bundle


A couple of Avon catalogues back they had a introductory bundle offer for the Mega Effects mascara. You paid £10 for the mascara and got around £23 worth of face items for free.

In the bundle I obviously got the Mega Effects mascara worth £10 in blackest black.
Next I got a bottle of Avons Conditioning eye make up remover lotion worth £4.
The next product I got was Avons eye shadow primer worth £7.
I then received Avons Ideal Flawless concealer stick worth £7 (currently £3) in Medium.
And Lastly I received an Avon eyeshadow brush with smudger which is no longer available. 

Overall I found this a good and money worth bundle. I really wanted to try out this mascara so the other products where a bonus. Normally I don't think I would have tried out any of these other products because I don't normally use them, But now I've got them and tried some of them out I would carry on using them.




No comments:

Post a Comment